Jobs Available for Women in Africa 2023 (Updated)
As a woman, you will always want to get good a job to support your family and take care of your personal needs. We have 5 top jobs available for women in Africa and other job seekers. Feel free to follow all the instructions about each job before you apply.
1. Administrative Assistant Job
Edugate Global Ghana Limited is seeking applicants to apply for a vacancy in an administrative assistant position. Women can apply as they search for jobs in Ghana or any part of Africa.
The location for the Job is Accra, the regional capital of Ghana.
Requirement for the Job:
- Able to answer and greet customers
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars for superior
- Write memos and reply to emails for the organization
- Schedule and write reports.
- Distribute mail and receive mail
- Be a good communicator to respond to emails, memos, and corresponding documents
- Maintain good filing records, both digital and physical records
- Be good at bookkeeping
Required Experience and Skills Required for the Job
Applicants must have Diploma, HND, or Degree before applying for the Job
Get your CV well-updated before applying with it.
Details of Application
To apply for this position, please make sure you submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the HR of Edugate Global Ghana Limited @ email@example.com.
Don’t forget to add your valid ID and phone number for easy contact if they shortlist you.
2. Teaching Jobs Available for Women
Ghana Christian International High School is asking applicants needing a job to write for the teaching position available. Applicants will get opportunities for job vacancies in their Junior Schools and Senior Schools.
Applications for experienced instructors are being accepted in all subject areas, with a preference for business, ICT, physical education, humanities, and social sciences.
Should be familiar with office programs and have a minimum of 5 years of direct teaching experience in their field.
Candidates with experience teaching CAIR Ordinary and Advanced Level/IB and/or a teaching license would benefit more.
MODE OF APPLICATIONS
Applicants can send their CV and their relevant documents of their full working experience to the email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call them for more information at 0594-073880
Deadline for Application: June 30, 2023.
Read More: 6 Scholarships to Study Abroad In Japan 2023
3. Job Available for Advertising Account Executive
Are you good at advertising or marketing? This is part of the jobs available for women in Africa to explore.
An Advertising Account Executive is needed to expand our team. As an advertising account executive, you will act as the primary point of contact for clients with the business and make sure that every one of our clients is completely satisfied.
We would be happy to meet you if you believe you are up for the challenge.
- Can Communicate Well With Customers
- Listen to What Client Want or Needs
- Can connect well with clients using Network Techniques
REQUIREMENT FOR THE JOB
- HND in marketing, BSc or BA in Marketing, Business Administration, or any related course to the job
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in marketing or advertising
- Knowing the techniques involved in marketing or advertising
- Having experience in CRM software
- Team lead or good to lead a team
- Good in time management
If you meet the requirements above and are interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Deadline: Apply Before July 6, 2023.
4. Fixed Assets Accountant, Ghana/ CDI needed at Unilever Ghana
Jobs Available for women and other male job seekers at Unilever Ghana to fill the position of Fixed Assets Accountant.
- You are responsible for ensuring that depreciation for the period given is well captured in the general ledger.
- You will ensure that Capex for acquiring the asset is properly authorized and approved.
To get Full details of this job, visit this site for all details and requirements.