TEACHING JOB VACANCIES AVAILABLE IN GHANA NOW
1. STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL: PRINCIPAL/HEAD
Are you searching for a Teaching Job Vacancies Available in a renounce school to teach or head? Look no further! Sterling International School, located in Kwabenya, Accra, has teaching Job Vacancies Available for a dedicated and experienced professional to fill the role of Principal/Head. This full-time position offers a competitive salary and an opportunity to make a significant impact on the academic excellence of our institution.
Location: Kwabenya, Accra.
Contract Type: Full time
- To help the school to Maintain very high academic standards among competition schools
- Offering professional and managerial assistance to the board
- The ideal candidate should Possess extensive knowledge of the IGCSE and GES Basic School Curriculum
- Overseeing day-to-day supervision of teaching and learning in the academic department
- Assessing teachers’ work weekly/termly and periodically evaluating all staff
- Implementing strategies to achieve exceptional academic targets in line with the organization’s vision
- Reviewing teaching methods, aids, skills, etc. to attain predetermined goals
- Assuming overall responsibility for the school’s operations
Read More: Job Vacancies Available At Tamale
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum requirement for a Bachelor’s degree in education
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the education sector, preferably in a managerial role
- Proficient digital literacy (ICT) skills
- A postgraduate degree would be advantageous
- Applicants should be technologically adept with advanced proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, or Word
Read More: Senior Manager Job Position for Applicants
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their applications, CVs, and a concise one-page self-profile highlighting past experiences, achievements, and personal attributes that align with the application requirements. Please send the documents to: email@example.com
Closing Date: July 7, 2023
2. GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Ghana Christian International High School currently has a teaching job vacancies available and is looking for a new teacher to add to their team.
Location: Accra, Ghana
Contract Type: Full Time
Experience teachers in all fields including science, humanities and arts, social science, ICT, Physical education, and Business.
Must have at least 5 years of classroom teaching experience
CAIR Ordinary and Advanced Level/IB teaching experience and all who have a license in teaching will have an upper hand.
- Evaluate lessons to create high-quality lesson plans and educational programs
- Ensuring compliance with curriculum guidelines, school policies, and other obligations.
- Offering additional assistance to students facing difficulties and providing supplementary materials for students.
- Utilizing enhanced teaching methodologies and maintaining precise student records.
- Assessing exams, tests, quizzes, assignments, and presentations, and communicating with parents and colleagues to address concerns and arrange necessary support.
How to apply
All interested persons should send their CVs with their academic/professional qualifications and background to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30th June 2023
For further information and clarification on the teaching job vacancy listed above, contact worldtrending247.com for more information. Make sure you apply early to meet the deadline.