Job vacancy at Nestle Ghana
Location: Dzorwulu, Ghana
Company: Nestle Ghana Ltd
Position Type: Full-time
Closing Date: 23rd June 2023.
Minimum of First Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, and other related fields
- Minimum Relevant work experience: 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Working experience in the following roles will be advantageous:
- Key Account Management,
- Category Channel Sales Development
- Customer Service
- Supply Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance: Business Planning / Dynamic Forecasting, and Marketing.
Click here to Apply: Click Here
Joining the prestigious Nestle company will mean that you will be joining one of the largest food and Beverage company in the world.
For a healthier future, Nestle is looking for passionate driven people who care about contributing to a healthy lifestyle and to the human environment. Our employees are empowered to make an impact both locally and globally as they are provided with the most opportunities to make them stand out and break ground where others cannot.
Nestlé Ghana is currently seeking to employ a Demand Planner to work at their Head Office with the following duties:
- Develop, improve, and maintain a Demand Plan representing the most realistic estimate of customer demand for a portfolio of products.
- The person will be the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the Cluster for all Demand Planning queries/issues
- The candidate is to maintain the master data in the planning system of the organization whiles minimizing errors, duplications, and obsolescence.
- The candidate will be the single point of contact for all our Demand Planning Sell-Out based Demand planning and other related queries and information flow between each cluster.
- Be responsible for leading the monthly Business Planning Cycle in the cluster to ensure commitment.
- Build and maintain good communication and collaboration both within Supply Chain and with Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, and Marketing, according to the Monthly Business Planning (MBP) best practices
- Be able to use all Demand Planning system functionality to enable an exception-based management approach, using the “Animal Farm” methodology.
- Make available a demand plan for a given portfolio of products based on locations, and customers, at every level at which business decisions are taken.
- Contribute to Customer Facing activities such as Collaborative Planning, Promotional Forecasting,
- Provide systematic reporting and ad-hoc reports and communications to ensure that Demand Plan information is available to internal business partners as required.
- Ensure improvements to Demand Planning processes and tools to deliver tangible benefits
Read More: New Job Opportunities in Ghana
Qualities that will make you stand out
To stand a higher chance at getting this job vacancy at Nestle Ghana, having this extra quality will increase your chances of getting the job
- Have a Strong understanding of how Demand Planning processes drive operations in Nestlé businesses.
- Good understanding of the commercial environment of the food and retail industry.
- Knowledge of how statistical forecasting methods can support Demand Planning.
- Adverse knowledge in ad-hoc reports to help improve the planning situation.
- Proficient in business and Data Analytics tools as well as Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills and must have Strong Stakeholder Management skills.
This Job Vacancy at Nestle Ghana is therefore open for all persons and will be closing on 23rd June 2023. Click on the link below to apply.